Two Ingredient Cookies

Hi Friends!

Yes... To whomever reads this, I consider you a friend :)

I recently just got back from a short vacation at a cottage in Coe Hill Ontario.

The weather was beautiful...I even got a little snapshot of the lake

And with a little help from instagram, I'd say I'm a pretty darn good photographer ;)


I love going to the cottage!

We don't go very often at all, we usually camp.

But this was quite a treat!

That being said, many people find it hard to stay "healthy" during their vacations.

It's great to unwind once in a while and indulge, but it is always fun to at least try to make the trip a 

little more healthy.

I will admit...I had my fair share of snacks while there and my plan for staying healthy and clean while 

there did not exactly go as planned.

But at least I tried right?!?

I had made "Two Ingredient Cookies" that I had found from Casey from Blogilates!

She's really great and has a lot of great recipes and workouts for those advocates out there!

I was skeptical at first, because lately all of the clean recipes I've been making have not turned out very tasteful.

But these were actually delicious!

Not EXACTLY an oatmeal cookie, but pretty darn close!

Mine weren't exactly two ingredient cookies, but more like 4 ingredients (the third and fourth are optional!).

Anyways, without further ado, the recipe!

TWO INGREDIENT COOKIES

For 16 large cookies or 32 small cookies 
(Can half the recipes to make 16 small cookies or 8 large cookies)
*You can add anything you want to this cookie! Walnuts, craisins, chocolate chips, you name it :D

Ingredients
4 Ripened Medium Bananas Mashed
2 Cups Quick cooking oats
2 Tbsp Almond Butter (Optional) *
Cinnamon (Optional) *

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a pan with parchment paper (or spray with cooking spray).


2. Mash the bananas in a medium sized bowl


3. Add in the oats along with any other add ins you desire


4. Mix all ingredients together.


5. Evenly spoon out 16 rounds of mixture spread apart on the tray (I had to make two batches since 16 large cookies would not fit on one tray)

6. Sneaky Tip: You can choose to flatten the cookies a bit like I did. It makes them seem a lot larger! Or you can leave them round and plump!

7. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes or until edges start to brown a bit.


Hope You Enjoy the recipe and have a great week!

P.S. Stay tuned for a review on some awesome clean protein bars!

~XoXo Britt



Comments

Popular Posts