The Fittest Summer of My Life

Okay Okay...

I think I've come to the conclusion that this blog is more of a "summer blog".

It's been about 9 months since my last post. 

School definitely keeps me busy, and this blog just slips my mind.

BUT, now that school is done for four months, I'M BACK!

I have a review post about a 3 day juice cleanse I did during the year, and have some tasty healthy recipe posts in mind too!

So stay tuned!

I also have a goal in mind.

If any of you are interested in joining me, feel free to comment and we can support each other!

My goal is to make this summer the fittest summer of my life!

That means eating healthy, exercising, and enjoying life!

I may start some nutrition or workout programs on the way and I will be happy to share them with you!

I will talk to you soon!

~XoXo Britt


Comments

Popular Posts