Red Tour 2013 Toronto

So, it's been a week since one of the most amazing nights of my life!
The RED TOUR

This is my SECOND Taylor Swift concert. 

Her Fearless Tour was the first I went to.

What you don't know is that my two most favourite singer/songwriters of all time are Taylor Swift AND the unbelievably talented Ed Sheeran. 

So when I got these tickets for my birthday, I was head over heels with joy!

Let me just say...Ed Sheeran is making gingers look so fine these days!

To begin, the opening acts included Joel Crouse, Austin Mahone and Ed Sheeran.

I had no idea who Joel or Austin were before this concert.

I have to say that I wasn't a big fan of Austin Mahone. I have nothing against him. He's a talented guy, just not my type of music.

Joel Crouse on the other hand...I will most definitely be listening to some of his music as I do love my country.

Now, Ed Sheeran...

JAW DROP

UNBELIEVABLE!

He is so talented! And I genuinely mean that.

The 45 minutes that he sang just flew by. I could have listened to him all night.

Most favourite song: You Need Me I Don't Need You

I have those lyrics down pat!

I really do hope I can meet him one day, he just seems so down to earth.

And Taylor...I don't think I need to say much.

It was HER concert, and her WORLD TOUR

She was AMAZING!

Loving her was RED


She had two shows in Toronto back to back...45,000 people at each :O

One Friday night and one Saturday...Not to mention the MMVAs that her and Ed performed at on the Sunday after.

I give props to them and their hectic schedule.

It's a funny thing...I filmed so much of ed and taylor that night, but those videos are just terrible to watch.

First of all, I hate rewatching concerts because I get all sad that its over and wonder when the next time I can see these talented people again.

Secondly, I am horrible at filming when I am THAT excited.

The camera is all shaky because I'm more focused on dancing and singing than filming them 

But I mean, that's what a concert is about right!

Anyways, the concert went great and the day ran smoothly until the ride home.

Let's just say that what was meant to be a 1 hour train ride home turned to be a 4 hour adventure back home.

Yeah...I'm horrible with directions.

NOTE TO SELF: Try not to take the last train of the night going in the opposite direction where you need to go and end up 2 1/2 hours away from home.


I leave you with just a few pictures of that night!



Our Seats
Not exactly "front row" but I'm not complaining!


Her and Ed ended up on a smaller stage that was much closer to where I was sitting.
I was thrilled!




They had some of her outfits from her music videos on display.


I just MELT.

Hopefully I can see them again in the near future!
Maybe a meet and greet with Ed?

Or a *cough* engagement *cough*

I kid I kid...maybe..

Enjoy your weekend!

~XoXo Britt



Comments

Popular Posts